Luxury Modern Asian Villa
Luxury Holiday Lets Koh Samui: Built on 3,200 sqm of expansive beachfront land, the villa features lush tropical gardens and extremely spacious accommodation. The property comprises an ample main living villa, a separate chef’s kitchen, a gym, games annex and 6 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. The rental house sleeps up to 12 adults and 6 kids. This luxury villa features a 20 metre pool and a separate shallow plunge pool, which is ideal for kids. There is also a swim up bar, poolside BBQ, a sunset bar on the mezzanine terrace, a sunset deck at the tree house, hammocks, sun-loungers and parasols in the garden and on the pool decks. You will never be bored here as villa offer huge variety of entertainment for adults and kids. There is a big outdoor movie screen with beanbag seating for 16 and an iMac with over 6,500 iTunes and iPod dock linked to BOSE speakers in the main villa and by the pool. Moreover, there you fill find also a beach volleyball net, table tennis, "baby football" and a pool table. Here you can relax and forget about all your problems: just visit the in-villa Spa room or one of three additional dedicated massage areas throughout the villa. Have a great time sharing dinner with your family or friends in one of multiple dining locations – in the main villa, by the pool, in the tropical gardens or candlelit on the beach. This is a the perfect villa to celebrate special occasions and have memorable moments. The main building is extremely spacious with a coffee corner and kids’ dining area opening on to a large dining area, which comfortably seats 16. There is a library with a wide selection of books and board games; a study area with an iMac; the TV room with a 42' satellite TV, a DVD player and selection of DVDs. There you will also see a luxury mezzanine lounge that is ideal for pre-dinner drinks, with a sunset bar and pool table on the terrace. The gym and games annex is separate from the main building. The gym is fully equipped with weights, mats, TRX and cross-core, a punch bag and a BOSE IPod speaker. The villa features six bedrooms designed in unique style: five of them are double suites and one has two twin beds. There are additional six single pull-out beds to allow children to sleep in the same room with their parents. The property has six full-time staff, including a villa manager and a chef, to make your stay the most relaxing and memorable vacation.
|A partir de||Jusqu'à||Prix par nuit||Prix par semaine||Prix par mois|
|Jul 01 2015||Jul 01 2015||2910€||NA||NA|
In order to reserve the property you must pay a non-refundable reservation deposit of 10% of the total payment and cost three nights stay, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability. During the season of Christmas and New Year, 60% of the villa rental, divided into 10% and 50%, has to be paid to confirm a booking. If the booking is confirmed within 30 days of the arrival date, the whole amount of the villa rental is to be paid at the time of booking. This is applicable for all seasons.
The first part of reservation deposit (10%) is non-refundable. Cancellation within 31 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the other 90% is forfeited but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved. Cancellations between 30 and 1 day prior to arrival and early departures are charged at 100%.
A corporation, a business traveller and a leisure visitor demand a certain level of services that would satisfy their requirements in terms of comfort and exclusivity. Now you can have a vehicle that suits your requirements much better than before. Choose out of a wide range of services: from an airport/apartment/villa transfer or business meeting escort to a private city tour or a wedding escort. All the drivers are professional, experienced and speak different languages.
If you want to know Koh Samui really well, then a good tourist guide will be indispensable. The professional guides speaking several languages will help you to get closer to the culture, historiy, art and modern life of the Island assisting you during a walking or chauffer-driven tour. Get to know the natural landmarks of Koh Samui among many other interesting things that you will discover on the island.
No hay Reviews